FSCO Apron ♀ Sewing Pattern
First Stop Cosplay Originals
Description: Let's go, girls! Our First Stop Cosplay Originals Apron ♀ pattern features a full bib and skirt, cross-back straps to tie off with a bow, and ruffles galore! With all those ruffles, this is an excellent opportunity to add making gathered trim to your sewing repertoire. Feel free to cook, bake, or serve tea with your friends in an apron of your own making. You’ll be the star of the soirée!
This Pattern Comes With:
- One physical copy of our Apron ♀ sewing pattern in the size of your choice.
- Instructional content specific to this pattern, including step-by-step video tutorials and downloadable written instructions.
- Access to First Stop Cosplay's customer-exclusive Discord server.
How Our Patterns Stand Out:
- Our pattern paper is sturdier than traditional pattern paper. This helps the patterns keep their integrity so you can reuse them!
- Our patterns come printed in the size of your choice. No more confusion over nested sizes and figuring out which lines to cut!
- Our patterns come with beginner-friendly instructions. Our instructional content is detailed and has helpful tips, reminders, and even picture references so you can easily understand each step of the way!
- Our patterns encourage a sense of community through our customer-exclusive Discord server. This gives you a chance to talk with us directly and connect with other cosplayers!
Note: This item is an Apron ♀ sewing pattern only. It is not a finished product and does not include any sewing materials or tools.
This product is available to ship to the U.S. and most Canadian provinces.
**Size chart measurements in inches.
We used the following fabrics from JOANN Fabric and Crafts** for the apron:
- White: sateen
- Daisy floral: cotton
- Candy blue: Kona quilt cotton
**We are not sponsored by or affiliated with JOANN.