FSCO Pleated Skirt Sewing Pattern
First Stop Cosplay Originals
Description: As a staple for cosplaying characters that wear school or scout uniforms, our Pleated Skirt pattern features a high waist, knife pleats, a zipper, and skirt hook closure.
This Pattern Comes With:
- One physical copy of our Pleated Skirt sewing pattern in the size of your choice.
- Instructional content specific to this pattern, including step-by-step video tutorials and downloadable written instructions.
- Access to First Stop Cosplay's customer-exclusive Discord server.
How Our Patterns Stand Out:
- Our pattern paper is sturdier than traditional pattern paper. This helps the patterns keep their integrity so you can reuse them!
- Our patterns come printed in the size of your choice. No more confusion over nested sizes and figuring out which lines to cut!
- Our patterns come with beginner-friendly instructions. Our instructional content is detailed and has helpful tips, reminders, and even picture references so you can easily understand each step of the way!
- Our patterns encourage a sense of community through our customer-exclusive Discord server. This gives you a chance to talk with us directly and connect with other cosplayers!
Note: This item is a Pleated Skirt sewing pattern only. It is not a finished product and does not include any sewing materials or tools.
This product is available to ship to the U.S. and most Canadian provinces.
**Size chart measurements in inches.
We used the following fabrics from JOANN Fabric and Crafts** for the pleated skirt:
- Blue plaid: flannel
- Black: cotton sateen
- Blue dragons: premium cotton
**We are not sponsored by or affiliated with JOANN.
Look at our Pleated Skirt Bundle for other patterns that compliment the Pleated Skirt and get a discount! The more you buy, the more you save!
The products listed in the bundle are:
- FSCO Pleated Skirt
- FSCO Safety Shorts
- FSCO Sleeveless Crop Top
- FSCO Sleeveless Turtleneck (Coming Soon)
This pattern was very easy to follow, and the end result is gorgeous and fits me perfectly! I can't wait to make more with different fabrics <3