Apron ♂ Sewing Pattern
First Stop Cosplay Originals
Description: Ready to be a house husband? Our First Stop Cosplay Originals Apron pattern features a full bib and skirt, cross-back straps to tie off with a bow, and ruffles galore! With all those ruffles, this is an excellent opportunity to add making gathered trim to your sewing repertoire. So strap on your apron and flex those cleaning muscles!
This Pattern Comes With:
- One physical copy of our Apron sewing pattern in the size of your choice.
- Instructional content specific to this pattern, including step-by-step video tutorials and downloadable written instructions.
- Access to First Stop Cosplay's customer-exclusive Discord server.
How Our Patterns Stand Out:
- Our pattern paper is thicker than other sewing patterns. This helps the patterns keep their integrity so you can reuse them! Don't worry, our paper is still safe for fabric shears.
- Our patterns come printed in a single size. No more confusion over nested sizes and figuring out which lines to cut. We've done the math for you, so you can rest easy knowing that what you see on the page is the size you picked at purchase!
- Our patterns come with beginner-friendly instructions. Every pattern contains detailed written instructions with helpful tips from our character, Pan, reminders, and picture references. They also include step-by-step video tutorials to guide you.
- Our patterns encourage a sense of community through our customer-exclusive Discord server. If you ever need help with your sewing, getting answers is only a chat away. You'll be able to communicate with fellow cosplay-makers as well as our team of sewing experts!
Note: This item is an Apron ♂ sewing pattern only. It is not a finished product and does not include any sewing materials or tools.
Model Size: K
**Size chart measurements in inches.